Call (904) 420-7372 : Our board-certified experts in Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery are here to help you look as good as you feel.
Microneedling provides a quick, painless, and effective way to improve the texture, tone, and overall appearance of your skin.
Microneedling is a minimally invasive treatment that improves the appearance of wrinkles, reduces signs of aging, and rejuvenates your skin. It can also improve the appearance of acne scars and melasma.
Microneedling uses your skin’s natural ability to repair itself to trigger new collagen and elastin formation, which results in younger, smoother, and healthier looking skin.
What conditions can microneedling improve?
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Acne, surgical, and trauma scars
What are the benefits of microneedling?
- Decreased fine lines and wrinkles
- Increased smoothness
- Decreased pore size
- Improved skin tone
- Reduced appearance of skin imperfections
- Improved appearance of stretchmarks
- Works for all skin types and skin colors (even if you were told that your skin type couldn’t be treated with a laser or other device, you may be a great candidate for microneedling!)
Microneedling Before and After:
Facial Rejuvenation at Jacksonville Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery
Why choose Jacksonville Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery for your microneedling?
- Expertise in microneedling treatment: our providers have specialized training and extensive experience
- High patient satisfaction
- We use a physician-grade microneedling device, which results in superior outcomes
- Our microneedling device is the only FDA-approved device that is able to penetrate deeper, giving you superior results that last longer
- Minimal downtime with maximal results
Before any procedure, you will have a consultation with our expert cosmetic dermatologists. The physician will listen to you, perform a thorough evaluation, and provide you an individualized treatment plan to address your specific needs and concerns.
After a microneedling treatment, you may experience mild redness for 24-72 hours. You are able to wear makeup the next day. Most patients can resume normal activities the next day.
Is microneedling safe?
All procedures carry some risk. However, complications from microneedling procedures are uncommon when performed by board-certified cosmetic dermatologists.
Choose Jacksonville Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery
Our Dermatologist can help you explore options to rejuvenate or refine your appearance to help you look and feel your best. We can help you improve your complexion, confidence, and achieve younger and healthier looking skin!
We deliver remarkable patient experiences through quality, compassion, & innovation. We are a team who cares deeply about our neighbors & are a positive resource to the community.