Non Surgical Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Our Jacksonville Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is an appealing option for many patients, offering immediate results with less downtime than traditional surgical rhinoplasty.
What is a Non-Surgical Nose Job?
Your nose is the central structure of your face. The nose provides balance and symmetry to your face. Some patients have asymmetries or alterations to their nasal shape, which may cause concern.
If you want to improve the appearance of your nose, you might consider rhinoplasty. Rhinoplasty is the cosmetic reshaping of the nose to improve appearance, symmetry, and balance.
Non-Invasive, Non-Surgical Nose Job
Our Jacksonville Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is an appealing option for many patients, offering immediate results with less downtime than traditional surgical rhinoplasty. Our non-surgical nose job does not involve hospitalization, surgery, stitches, or general anesthesia. It is accomplished in the comfort of our office.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty involves the injection of dermal fillers. It can be used to smooth a hump on the bridge of the nose, reshape the nasal tip, fill depressions or contour irregularities, and other enhancements. When performed by expert Cosmetic Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons, these injections can create immediate results, achieving balance and improving your appearance.
Traditional rhinoplasty surgery involves significant recovery time after surgery as well as costs. Non-surgical rhinoplasty is an appealing option because it has the fastest recovery time while providing immediate results.
What Are the Benefits of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?
Many people elect to undergo a non-surgical rhinoplasty in Jacksonville to smooth a hump on the nasal bridge and correct other subtle asymmetries in the nasal shape.
- This is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure.
- There are no incision lines or stitches.
- Faster recovery time compared to surgical rhinoplasty. Surgical rhinoplasty involves 1-2 weeks of recovery. Recovery after our Jacksonville non-surgical nose job is typically minimal, with minor bruising and swelling, which can be concealed with makeup.
- Immediate results
- Our non-surgical rhinoplasty results typically last 1-2 years. Adjustments to your non-surgical rhinoplasty are easily performed with dermal fillers. This is not the case for surgical rhinoplasty, as revisions are complicated.
- If you are not a candidate for a surgical rhinoplasty due to medical conditions, non-surgical rhinoplasty may be a great option for you.
Am I a Candidate for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?
A non-surgical nose job works well to correct the following:
- Smoothing bumps on the bridge of the nose
- Filling indentations of the surface of the nose
- Improving the shape of the tip of the nose
- Improving the appearance of the columella
What Can I Expect During Treatment?
Since there is no general anesthesia, you can drive yourself to and from your appointment. After your consultation, “before” and “after” photographs will be taken to record the appearance of your nose.
- A topical numbing medication will be applied for 15 min.
- Your skin will be cleansed.
- Injections will be meticulously performed to place filler in the desired areas.
If desired, you may return to work after your procedure. We recommend you take it easy for 24 hours after your appointment; do not exercise or drink alcohol.